News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Oy

Who Still Visits here?
« on: September 12, 2017, 12:15:29 PM »
Miss the fellowship? Miss your online CoR Friends? Come back and visit!

Drop your name below just to say hi!

|CoR| Deacon

Re: Who Still Visits here?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:02:31 AM »
Hey y'all!!
In Christ,

Bryan Stiekes

|CoR| Don'tShootMe

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »
Hello! Honestly came back to check, because I received a happy birthday e-mail and so I thought I would swing by and check and see if this group was still going. Hope all is well really loved this community I grew up with it from cTs and on. Now I'm 25, married, and stationed in Germany. Who would've guessed. Love you all and Miss you all!

God Bless,

Matt

|CoR| Slow Old Man

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 01:06:09 AM »
Hi Guys.
I stop by from time to time to see how its going.
Merry Christmas to all and Happy new Year.
"Some people are like slinkies: They aren't really good for anything, but they sure can bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!"

KI6PHB=Ham Radio

{Apostle}

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 02:46:19 PM »
Just want to say,

I miss all of you. No gaming community i've found has the brotherhood and love for each other that CoR has.

Hope all of you guys are doing good!

Miss you guys,
-Apostle

|CoR| Fisher

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 11:06:36 PM »
Hello oy, did you consider play RUST ?

|CoR| Firestar

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 11:19:12 AM »
I still have this saved as one of my home pages so i check from time to time to see whats new with everything

|CoR| Hawkens

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 06:07:47 PM »
Been a long time but I like to pop in now and then and see if anyone is posting on the forums.

Today was a bad day for me though......Lost my job of 15 years.
It is like losing a part of myself. My kids grew up with me working there. My time in cTs\CoR I was working there.
Not sure what tomorrow will bring and I've not had that feeling in decades.

HiL

|CoR| Striker

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 12:56:12 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Wow it has been a long time.  Who is still here? Who is still playing what games?
It has been a very interesting few years since last I stopped by.
I left the tech field after 20 years. I now work at a YMCA. I am an Aquatics Coordinator. I take care of tracking certifications for stuff like CPR/AED, Lifeguards, and stuff like that. I am a Red Cross certified Lifeguard Instructor Trainer. That means I teach the people who teach lifeguards.

5 years ago my wife passed out in the shower and hit her head really hard. She suffered a traumatic brain injury! She will most likely never work again. She is also suffering from a condition that caused her stomach to be paralyzed. This is what caused her to pass out. 2017 was a rough year for her. I am praying she makes it through 2018.
God bless all of you!
-------------------------------------------------------
"I know with certainty that the hijackers did not have the name of Jesus on their lips in their final moments. And it is now a fact of the matter that they know they didn't only pick the wrong plane! they picked the wrong side!!"
David Beamer, at his son Todd Beamer's memorial Sept 16th, 2001
-------------------------------------------------------
Greater Love has no one than this, Than to lay down one's life for his friends.  John 15:13

|CoR| Phoenix

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
So many familiar faces. It's been years since I've posted here.

Hawkens, Sorry about your job. Hit me up sometime you're in Madison again.
I'll be up up and away, up up and away. Cuz, they gonna judge me anyway so whatever. I'll be up up and away, up up and way. Cuz in the end they will judge me anyway so whatever.