News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Randy Carson

The Deuterocanonicals New
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:29:02 PM »
Friends, it was brought to my attention that there was a lack of equity in allowing this post to be seen, but not allow folks to respond.  It was always the intention to open this up for discussion, however by allowing it to be seen but not allowing replies is an inequity. 

Again this is not a punitive action and the author has been contacted with an explanation.

Thanks to all of you that participate in area of our forums.

Reverend
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 08:42:46 AM by |CoR| GC-Reverend »
Randy + <b>†</b> +
Tiber Swim Team - Class of '79
"All the waters of the Elbe would not yield me tears sufficient to weep for the miseries caused by the Reformation." -- Philip Melanchthon (successor of Martin Luther)

Reverend

Re: The Deuterocanonicals
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:52:11 PM »
This may not be a popular decision and I will say that I’m willing to consider any thoughts PMed to me on this action, but I’m locking this topic for now.

There are numerous other topics with a similar theme under discussion and there is no way that meaningful debate can take place on so many fronts given the nature of the topics.  In the threads already started a number of questions remain unanswered and it simply doesn’t make since to start something new when so much is unfinished.

Randy this isn’t directed at you at all.  It is directed at the number of active topics and the vast material dumps that occur and the expectation of nearly immediate responses by some.

If my actions are considered to be unfair, please accept my apology.  I would be happy to reconsider this decision if many of you feel this to be a mistake.

Otherwise, let us please finish what has been started.