News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Vette

Destiny on the 360 anyone?
« on: October 27, 2014, 07:20:41 PM »
So it's been like a year since anyone posted in here, but is anyone (not that you will read this if you are, lol) playing Destiny on the 360?
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| Don'tShootMe

Re: Destiny on the 360 anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 07:10:59 PM »
They have Destiny for the 360?!

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 07:14:20 PM »
Yep.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »
Is Destiny for PC as well?
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »
Not at the moment.  It's possibly coming in the future, but who knows when.

|CoR| aSoN

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 05:44:56 PM »
I'm playing on PS4

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 06:43:00 PM »
It might be cross-platform between the xbox versions, but I know it isn't with anything else.

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 08:17:19 PM »
OK, how about on the Xbox One (now that I have one of those) ?

|CoR| Hawkens

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 08:51:11 PM »
Bought it for my boys for the Xbox One.......I haven't played it yet.

HiL

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 09:00:16 PM »
I still play it almost every day, and I've got a lvl 31 Titan, so if you/they ever need help let me know.

|CoR| Hawkens

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 09:11:19 PM »
Do I have you on Friends?

Hawkens71

HiL

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 08:20:11 AM »
Once upon a time, you did.  Then I decided that since I really never play with anyone but my brothers, I deleted anyone who wasn't my brothers.  :rolling_lol: 

I added you back.  (My brother is pretty much over Destiny already, lol.)