News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| storm

question
« on: May 09, 2016, 10:48:01 PM »
So i am sure i probably posted about this years and years ago... but now I have a newer computer (well 3 years ago) so I lost all of my settings..(DOD)

What I need help....
How do I bind a key to stopsound -- I normally used F2

How do I keep my crosshairs "In" instead of "out"

So wish I could remember what I used before but maybe it will come back..... :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :doh!: :doh!: :doh!: :doh!:

Jermiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you, delcares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.

|CoR| Deputy Dawg

Re: question
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 01:39:35 AM »
For binding a key you can go to the console and using the ~ key put in the following: bind "F2" "stopsound"

|CoR| storm

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 05:38:15 PM »
Thanks Deputy Dawg!  I will do that...

Anyone know about fixing my crosshairs???  :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :flag_canada: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :comp_error: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz: :gratz:

Jermiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans I have for you, delcares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you.

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 09:39:59 AM »
cl_dynamic_xhair "0" in case nobody has figured it out for you.  Welcome back, btw.  :)
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!