News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| MtnDew

Please Prayer For My Wife Paula?
« on: December 18, 2016, 04:35:20 PM »
Please pray for my wife Paula, she is currently under going surgery to remove a blood clot from her right leg (calf). I'm picking up my son and heading back to the hospital now.
Thank you and God bless you all.

Take care,
MtnDew (Mike)
"Take the time to read. Jesus took the time to bleed, for our sins." - Parable (1975)

|CoR| MtnDew

Re: Please Prayer For My Wife Paula?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 09:51:42 PM »
An Update: Paula is still sedated. Her 2 hour surgery took 5 hours. They found about a dozen blood clots and her veins are not very good (which we had been told in the past), they're trying to restore blood flow and proper circulation to the foot via catheters and blood thinners. If not, they may have to amputate. They're keeping her sedated and have scheduled a second surgery at 7:30 a.m. PST.

Please pray for her. Thank you and God bless you all.

Take care,
MtnDew (Mike)
"Take the time to read. Jesus took the time to bleed, for our sins." - Parable (1975)

|CoR| MtnDew

Re: Please Prayer For My Wife Paula?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 10:47:41 PM »
Another Update: On Thursday afternoon, December 22nd. (I don't know the exact time as of yet PST) Paula will have her right leg amputated just above the knee, so that later she can be best fitted for a prosthesis. Please continue to prayer for her. Those of you who know about the problems she's had in the past. This was considered her "good leg".

Thank you and God bless you all.

Take care,
MtnDew (Mike)