News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

{Apostle}

Roll Call? - Apostle says Hi!
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:19:55 AM »
Hey, long time no see.

Just wanted to drop by to see who all is still around, I miss the camaraderie that the community had in the ole' days.

-Apostle

Cloud^

Re: Roll Call? - Apostle says Hi!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:11:14 AM »
Always good to hear from you bud.  It has indeed been a long time and I too miss the days of old! Never really had a question of what game I was going to play that night because I always knew where the fun was gonna be at. 

Hope you are taking care of yourself!

~DK

"We are uninvited guests...in this melancholy world...as soon you'll learn...That the only thing left to treasure...are the people that actually care.  Then why are there...still tears in your eyes?"

{Apostle}

Re: Roll Call? - Apostle says Hi!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 06:08:52 PM »
I've been good, I've done five years in the Marine Corps as an Intermediate Level T64 Engine Mechanic, Just re-enlisted for another four years. I was stationed in Okinawa for four years, and now i'm in Hawaii for a while. Man! I've been feeling old lately, i remember playing DoD with the guys and gals back in highschool. I used to schedule my working hours at the grocery store around Eagle League practices  :rolling_lol:

How have you and they rest of the crew been?

-Apostle