News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

{Apostle}

Roll Call? - Apostle says Hi!
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:19:55 AM »
Hey, long time no see.

Just wanted to drop by to see who all is still around, I miss the camaraderie that the community had in the ole' days.

-Apostle

Cloud^

Re: Roll Call? - Apostle says Hi!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:11:14 AM »
Always good to hear from you bud.  It has indeed been a long time and I too miss the days of old! Never really had a question of what game I was going to play that night because I always knew where the fun was gonna be at. 

Hope you are taking care of yourself!

~DK

"We are uninvited guests...in this melancholy world...as soon you'll learn...That the only thing left to treasure...are the people that actually care.  Then why are there...still tears in your eyes?"

{Apostle}

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 06:08:52 PM »
I've been good, I've done five years in the Marine Corps as an Intermediate Level T64 Engine Mechanic, Just re-enlisted for another four years. I was stationed in Okinawa for four years, and now i'm in Hawaii for a while. Man! I've been feeling old lately, i remember playing DoD with the guys and gals back in highschool. I used to schedule my working hours at the grocery store around Eagle League practices  :rolling_lol:

How have you and they rest of the crew been?

-Apostle

Cloud^

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 10:17:10 AM »
Said it before...and I'll say it again...thank you for your service.  What a bummer being stationed in Hawaii...I'm sure there are loads of better bases than Hawaii.  Gotta deal with all those ocean breezes...and sand.  :rolling_lol:

Lol yeah those were the days! And then having to find a sub for you when you couldn't make it...  :comp_error:

Things have been good up here though. I relocated to Saint Paul, MN and still work in the IT industry.  Got my A+ and Network+ CompTIA Certs, and my HP Accredited Tech Professional cert for the HP-UX platform.  Nothing so glamorous as what you are doing, but hey, we all have our parts to play I guess.  Ummm last I heard from Corey (RedXIII) is that he's married now and I think they are expecting/had a child. Andrew (K-Dub) is still out in Cali working towards his Electrical Engineering degree but is almost done.  Brythan (Zero), is still out in Pennsylvania, doing some graphic design work and sound engineering stuff.   Thrawn has been MIA for sometime, haven't spoken/seen him in years.  Nemesis and I spoke very briefly about 2 years ago, he wanted to try to revive the DoZ clan and play Verdun together, but it never took off.   That's about all I got. :)

I still hop on and join a scrim every now and then. HK has some scrims on Tuesday/Thursday I believe, and OneShot and his clan play on Tuesdays/Wednesdays?  You should play with us sometime. 

"We are uninvited guests...in this melancholy world...as soon you'll learn...That the only thing left to treasure...are the people that actually care.  Then why are there...still tears in your eyes?"

{Apostle}

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 05:23:00 PM »
Thank you for the updates :) Good to hear everyone is doing good, and i hope Thrawn is doing ok.I'll definately get on for a scrim when i see you guys, but i warn you... I'm not good... not even close anymore!  :bang_head:

|CoR| Crutch

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
I am still around, I still wear the tag, I will continue to do so.

|CoR| Don'tShootMe

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 05:34:11 AM »
Apostle, glad you're doing well and thank you for your service, I chose the easier route, and went Air Force  :icon_biggrin: I'm currently a K9 handler stationed in Germany, got 6 months left and I'm headed back stateside been here 3 years. So far I've put in 6 years, I haven't re-enlisted yet, but I will. (Just went on an extension instead of re-enlisting).

Cloud, glad to hear you're doing well and your accomplishments!

And Crutch glad you are still around, hope you are doing well!

:flag_usa: