News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Poll

What do you think we should do with the DOD:S server?

Don't mess with it or I will spade you up side the head.
Restart Saturday Night Practices
Just take it down
Change it to a DOD 1.3 Fun Map Server
Change it to a DOD:S Realism Server
Change it to a DOD 1.3 WC3

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

Keep DOD:S Server or What
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:49:36 PM »
Well, our DOD:Source Server has been sitting empty for quite some time. 

I think it is time we did something about it.

I am open to any suggestions, so bring them on.

Lets talk about it.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| Vette

Re: Keep DOD:S Server or What
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 05:56:30 PM »
I think you should do this with it:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=27873

:rolling_lol:
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

Dr. Wiggy

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »
We could open up a bot server on DOD 1.6....................... For those of us who play at hours when no one else is on..........

Honestly,
I say close it and save your money for something more worthy.

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 06:01:31 PM »
We could open up a bot server on DOD 1.6....................... For those of us who play at hours when no one else is on..........

Honestly,
I say close it and save your money for something more worthy.

God Bless,
Doc

CoR is already having issues with having too much running on one server.  Bots will only make that worse.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| Bandit

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »
The 1.3 server isn't active until the evening.  Not sure that having a second server, fun server or WC, would be any more popular than the DOD:S server is now.  I voted for the fun server but I am talking myself out of my vote.

|CoR| Avenger

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »
Well having two servers would make us more popular cause people would see our clan name more and when we are in practice everyone can go over there to play while were busy instead of losing everone every monday. Its just my thought but i mean i just dont like dod:s at all i will never play it.

|CoR| Phoenix

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 01:23:57 AM »
The 1.3 server isn't active until the evening.  Not sure that having a second server, fun server or WC, would be any more popular than the DOD:S server is now.  I voted for the fun server but I am talking myself out of my vote.

then you must have never played dod WC style...that is the bomb...when we were in cts and had it...alpoc, apostle, and myself took on 6 people on dust and owned them...it wasnt even fair...wc is awesome..
I'll be up up and away, up up and away. Cuz, they gonna judge me anyway so whatever. I'll be up up and away, up up and way. Cuz in the end they will judge me anyway so whatever.