News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Poll

What Week Night would you like DOD:S practice to be on?

Tuesday Night
Thursday Night
Friday Night
Saturday Night
Sunday Night

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

New DOD:S Practice Night
« on: July 15, 2007, 05:22:40 PM »
What Week Night would you like DOD:S practice to be on?

Tuesday Night about 8-9PM CST
Thursday Night about 8-9PM CST
Friday Night about 9-10PM CST
Saturday Night about 7-8PM CST
Sunday Night about 6-7PM CST

That ought to give us some options and the specific times are not set in stone, just something to go by till we establish the practice day.

What ideas do you have?
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| Blackhawk

Re: New DOD:S Practice Night
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 09:03:23 PM »
These are the only nights I could do it, considering I have fridays and the weekends off.
Friday Night about 9-10PM CST
Saturday Night about 7-8PM CST
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord fore ever." Psalm 23

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 06:41:02 PM »
Only 12 votes so far, you can do better than than that.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

Cloud^

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2007, 07:17:25 PM »
should we vote twice?  :rolling_lol:

"We are uninvited guests...in this melancholy world...as soon you'll learn...That the only thing left to treasure...are the people that actually care.  Then why are there...still tears in your eyes?"

|CoR| Blackhawk

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2007, 07:23:18 PM »
Yes... Should we... :rolling_lol:
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord fore ever." Psalm 23

|CoR| Lucid

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 03:12:19 PM »
Hmmm well due to the fact that I have class on Mon, Wed and Thurs....I voted for Tuesday. That and Sunday would be the two best days for me seeing that I'm usually home then. So yeah that's my two cents.

|CoR| kebtiz

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 04:13:26 PM »
well only days i can play at night are Tuesday and Wednesday. but right now mainly only Wednesday cause i work OT on Tuesday. so since i don't see Wednesday on the vote guess I'll try to come when ever i can

Dr. Wiggy

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 04:19:43 PM »
Due to the fact that I don't have source, OR the time to have another practice..........

I vote ?

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010

|CoR| Xeet

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 08:30:29 PM »