News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

blckspdr

Console sub-team...
« on: January 05, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
Right so a couple months ago at the clan-wide meeting cool_hand_luke mentioned something about a sub-team that was connected to a console... I was curious if that is still a possibility? I currently have xbox live and would be willing to help facilitate that in any way possible and furthermore is there any one else that would be interested in this?

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

Re: Console sub-team...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
Right so a couple months ago at the clan-wide meeting cool_hand_luke mentioned something about a sub-team that was connected to a console... I was curious if that is still a possibility? I currently have xbox live and would be willing to help facilitate that in any way possible and furthermore is there any one else that would be interested in this?
Team X-Box   sounds good tome, i dont have a 360 yet but when i do i will be online and it would be nice to have some CoR family there ;)
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »
If we can get enough interest in it, then |CoR| can start researching it and make a forum to discuss and pray over such an endeavor, etc.  But first, we need a good showing of interst.  Make a poll.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

blckspdr

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 08:57:35 AM »
yes sir will do

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 09:42:02 AM »
looks like a place for
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**

|CoR| Gamil

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 02:52:18 PM »
I have a PS3 not a 360. And I am definitely interested...but I won't buy a 360 just to do it.

Playstation Network ID: Gamil
SWTOR: Server: Shadow Hand Character: Gamil