News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

blckspdr

Considerations for XBL sub-team games...
« on: January 12, 2009, 09:57:30 AM »
IF we start and XBL subteam i have gathered the most played games on XBL in the year 2008. They can be found here: http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/01/04/the-top-20-live-games-of-2008.aspx

guess which one is number 1? lol duh...

Xbox 360 Top Live Titles (based on UU’s)
1 Halo 3
2 Call of Duty 4
3 GTA IV
4 Gears of War 2
5 Gears of War
6 CoD: World at War
7 Guitar Hero III
8 Battlefield: Bad Company Demo
9 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Demo
10 Rock Band
11 Fable II
12 Mirror's Edge Demo
13 Madden NFL 09
14 BF: Bad Company
15 Rainbow Six Vegas 2
16 UNO
17 Castle Crashers
18 COD: World at War Multiplayer Beta
19 Forza Motorsport 2
20 Too Human - Demo

i think that its really funny that uno made the list lol...

blckspdr

Re: Considerations for XBL sub-team games...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 09:58:26 AM »
I have 1, 5, 11, and 16 lol

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 I play CoD on PC dont need to play it 360 so Halo all the way why dont we have a Halo subteam that game is like CS never going to Die!
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**

blckspdr

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »
1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 I play CoD on PC dont need to play it 360 so Halo all the way why dont we have a Halo subteam that game is like CS never going to Die!
i agree and anyone that thinks it ever would die has never been to www.rvb.roosterteeth.com

my personal opinions at this point in time are:
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2
and at least a presence on Fable II you can't really form a team for fable II but ther are TONS!! of ministry oppurtonites!

shadowbrian22

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »
I personally want a game where we can just kinda joke around a bit and NOT play the game the way it was meant to be played. lol we could do something like Red Vs Blue on halo! that could be really fun for all you role players out there. This is what i think for an XBL sub team. FTW!!!

blckspdr

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »
I personally want a game where we can just kinda joke around a bit and NOT play the game the way it was meant to be played. lol we could do something like Red Vs Blue on halo! that could be really fun for all you role players out there. This is what i think for an XBL sub team. FTW!!!

lol he has been trying to get me to do this for awhile... that we be cool though if we made some CoR machinima...

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 11:07:44 AM »

lol he has been trying to get me to do this for awhile... that we be cool though if we made some CoR machinima...

What programs do you need to make Machinima?
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 01:15:11 PM »

What programs do you need to make Machinima?

http://www.machinima.com/machinima101/index

|CoR| GHM

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »
Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, Gears of War 1 or 2, TF2 (Orange Box), Rockband 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Uno, Castle Crashers, Fable 2, Call of Duty 4 or World At War, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Lost Odyssey, The Last Remnant, Prince of Persia, Chromehounds, Kameo, Condemned 1 or 2, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, The Darkness.

These are just the main games I've played or my brother has played. There are many others.

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
}{/\|_() 4     :)

blckspdr

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 10:43:35 AM »
Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, Gears of War 1 or 2, TF2 (Orange Box), Rockband 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Uno, Castle Crashers, Fable 2, Call of Duty 4 or World At War, Mirror's Edge, Dead Space, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Lost Odyssey, The Last Remnant, Prince of Persia, Chromehounds, Kameo, Condemned 1 or 2, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, The Darkness.

These are just the main games I've played or my brother has played. There are many others.

you know you make an interesting point GHM... why do all of our games include violence lol? Rock band would be a great addition!