News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

blckspdr

XBL Party!
« on: January 19, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »
Hey all of you XBLers out there what do you think about us getting together sometime to play a game and get to know each other a little better? GHM and I have been playing quite a bit togther and I have really been enjoying it...
SO what do you think?
what day works for you?
and what game should we play?
I was thinkin halo 3 but... thats up to ya'll

blckspdr

Re: XBL Party!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »
 :comp_error: is this thing working? is anyone with xbox live interested in this perhaps?

shadowbrian22

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »
oops, wrong one
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 05:11:09 PM by |CoR| shadowbrian22 »

blckspdr

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
I am completely interested dude! Halo 3 will be the easiest to start off with! Fable 2 could be a great way to go out there all Evangelist like with one on one with somebody. Unfortunately i dont think that Gears of war 2 would be appropriate due to the foul language, but it is a great game still... Um another game idea could be Rockband 2. Im sure if i think about it I can come up with some ideas. Lets not give up on this thing guys! WE CAN RULE THE CONSOLE AREA WITH THE WORD OF GOD!!!
i would like to point out that this post isnt about the subteam... this is about just a bunch of christians getting together and gaming... i dont particularly care what game we play as long as i have it lol... ive really been into GoW2 lately and i know that several of you have it... so if you are interested i would love to find some more people to beat the horde mode with...
also... shadowbrian is a noob that doesnt read posts before he posts... that is all

|CoR| teb

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »
I just started Fable 2, but I have no idea how it really translates into having other people join me and such. 
Quote from: Phooey
you just can't fix stupid.

|CoR| GHM

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 07:46:16 PM »
Rockband 2: would be great, but I know blckspdr doesn't have it.
Halo 3: fine by me.
Gears of War 2: not a huge fan of it or any good at it, but I know how to play... somewhat.  :doh!:
Fable 2: only 2 people can play at once.
Left 4 Dead: YES.  ;D
Lord of the Rings Conquest: I think I'm the only CoR 360 player that has that so..  :(
Skate 2: I fail at that game but it is fun playing Hall of Meat.
Uno: fine by me. (Arcade)
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3: I think I'm the only one with that also. (Arcade)

That's my input.  :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 07:48:54 PM by |CoR| GuitarHeroMaster »

djmack

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »
Well, Why not throw Gears 1 up there. I'm sorry but Gears 2 has almost double the online problems than Gears 1 had, that and it is much easier to find a game with your friends ... server of your choosing :D

blckspdr

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »
Well, Why not throw Gears 1 up there. I'm sorry but Gears 2 has almost double the online problems than Gears 1 had, that and it is much easier to find a game with your friends ... server of your choosing :D
id be up for that... i know several people dont have gears1 anymore but we might be able to arrange sumthin :)