News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Stinker

Spawn shooting and spawn camping rules
« on: July 31, 2009, 10:14:56 PM »
I’m the General of DoD and this is the rule.
Shooting into and out of spawn is not against the rules.  Shooting into spawn for no other purpose other than to rack up a high score is against the rules. This is to be determined by the senior admin on the server at the time and the decision of that admin is to be followed. Of course there are an infinite number of situations and possible scenarios, so I hope that everyone (admin and non-admin alike) understand that common sense is required in this life and this is no exception to that rule.  If the intent is to pin down you’re opponents so as to allow your teammates to progress and capture the map this is perfectly acceptable.  And shooting out of spawn in that situation to attempt to get out and retake ground is also perfectly acceptable.  What is not acceptable is to take a position where the opponents can not possibly advance and your sole purpose is to sit and rack up kills this would be considered not part of game play but simply bad sportsmanship this is not allowed I hope this makes this perfectly clear to everyone and if you have any questions, PM me thank you.  General Stinker
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:02:09 PM by |CoR| Stinker »
My favorite 2nd Peter 1:3-10

|CoR| Oy

Re: Spawn shooting and spawn camping rules
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 11:44:20 AM »
As the new General, I agree with ol Stinker.

Spawn shooting is not now, nor has it ever been, against the rules: Spawn camping is against the rules.  Spawn camping is when someone sits right outside of your spawn for no other reason than to rack up kills.  If they are holding you in spawn in an attempt to allow their team to capture a flag or are defending a captured flag, it's not spawn camping and is therefore allowed. (Wording by Vette, thx)

Also . . . NEVER is tossing nadesINTO spawn allowed.

General Oy

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 02:07:53 PM »
ya, what they said.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| Diehard Bob