News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Cheech

Anyone with 360 have these?
« on: August 20, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »
Does anyone that has a 360 have any of these games to play against me?  :icon_biggrin:

PGA2010, UFC, Soul Caliber 4, Street Fighter 4, King of Fighters 12?  My gamertag is:  Tongyun, if anyone has them  :-*

|CoR| Joshinator

Re: Anyone with 360 have these?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »
Ah. I don't have any of them, though I want tiger woods 10. I also don't currently have xbl.
"Put your drawers on, and take your gun off." - Blondie from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Blondie

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." - Tuco

Dr. Wiggy

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 05:19:47 PM »
I don't own any of those either.........

Sorry boss.

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010

|CoR| GHM

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 06:48:10 PM »
I rented Soul Caliber 4 and Street Fight 4 once, but I have none of them right now. But if you ever feel like fightin me in somethin, get Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 or Marvel vs Capcom 2 in the Arcade.

Cheech

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »
I was thinking about marvel vs capcom, I used to jam out on that on arcade all the time.  I think I have enough games to play for a while  :angel: