News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

packsgunsridiculous

XBOX Live
« on: September 12, 2009, 08:22:43 AM »
So, I am getting married in 20 days and have really been itching to play XBOX Live but I have no money  :(

If anyone has a trial membership code and will probably never use it, could you PM me?

Thank you for even reading this, and thank you in advance if you have one for me  :happy_dance:
1Co 4:20 - For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.
"The devil may only counterfeit that which is already in existence."
"Nobility's not a birthright--It's defined by ones actions."

|CoR| Vette

Re: XBOX Live
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »
PM sent.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

packsgunsridiculous

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 10:14:00 AM »

Byrnie

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »
PM sent.

Thank you!!  :rolling_lol:

I might have one when you're done with that one.  I don't think my fiance and I ever used ours.

packsgunsridiculous

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »
Thanks Byrnie! I will probably start the one from Vette this afternoon...so whenever you want to send it I would totally appreciate it! I need a console break every once in a while, ya know?

|CoR| Deputy Dawg

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »
thats the thing I dont like about Xbox Live, you have to pay for a subscription every year, and the games are already 50-60 dollars not to mention the console.

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »
It's $40 a year, lol.  If you can't afford it, you don't need an Xbox.  :icon_razz:
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| GoodOleTaco

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 03:17:03 PM »
I found a fella here in Mexico who sells me the 1 month Gold Memberships. I cant afford to pay for a whole year so I go a month at a time...when I can. Last week I got 3 one month memberships..for $80 Pesos each (which is about $7 Dollars or so USA). Cheaper then bying from Microsoft ($10 dollars).