News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Serious Joe

Halo:Reach Multi-player Beta
« on: May 04, 2010, 07:40:38 AM »
I got some free time and tried this out. I personally think it is amazing. Anyone else have any opinions on it?

|CoR| feral_wabbit

Re: Halo:Reach Multi-player Beta
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:06:10 PM »
It's Halo, but that's a good thing. I had some fun, but I kept getting one flag CTF on swordbase and I feel that it is a horrible map for that game type.
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row IV

|CoR| Serious Joe

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 06:27:06 AM »
Very true. Also, invisible people with swords can get very frustrating.

|CoR| Joshinator

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 07:30:54 AM »
Lol. I need to pick up ODST so i can play :)
"Put your drawers on, and take your gun off." - Blondie from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Blondie

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." - Tuco

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 05:08:51 PM »
I know it's a beta but i want more maps/game types     Other then that i thought it was great
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**

GoCougar

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 02:28:54 PM »
I'm still waiting for Halo 3 ODST to come out for the PC so I can rock and roll.

Regards,

Trevor
I shall stand strong and with the Lord by my side I shall vanquish any enemy who dares to stand before me.

|CoR| feral_wabbit

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »
I'm still waiting for Halo 3 ODST to come out for the PC so I can rock and roll.

Regards,

Trevor

You will be waiting a long time, the last Halo to come to PC was 2, and if they were to bring another Halo to PC I imagine it would be Halo: Reach.
Saints Row IV

GoCougar

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 10:26:57 AM »
I'm sure they will bring the halo ODST to PC I mean they already have 1 and 2 now they need the entire series.

Regards,

GoCougar
I shall stand strong and with the Lord by my side I shall vanquish any enemy who dares to stand before me.

|CoR| feral_wabbit

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 08:05:25 PM »
I'm sure they will bring the halo ODST to PC I mean they already have 1 and 2 now they need the entire series.

Regards,

GoCougar

Yeah.....but they haven't brought Halo 3 to PC yet and I wouldn't expect it. Nor would I expect Halo: ODST, I could be wrong, but the probability of a PC version of either is pretty low. Microsoft has skipped the PC on several of their more recent big titles such as: Halo Wars, Fable II, Alan Wake, and Gears of War 2.
Saints Row IV

GoCougar

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »
NO NO NO!!! Don’t crush my spirit my hopes my dreams just don’t!!!!!

Regards,

GoCougar

|CoR| Hawkens

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
I played Reach Multiplayer......It's pretty neat.

IU think this game could be the candidate for a structured CoR XBOX 360 team.

HiL

GoCougar

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »
That would be pretty sweet.

Regards,

GoCougar

|CoR| feral_wabbit

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 02:38:59 AM »
NO NO NO!!! Don’t crush my spirit my hopes my dreams just don’t!!!!!

Regards,

GoCougar

I'm a programmer, my job description includes being a Dreamkiller, just ask any designer or artist! ;)
Saints Row IV

GoCougar

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 10:44:30 AM »
So just because you have to do it all day doesn’t mean you have to do it to me in your spare time. It’s not like your getting paid to crush my spirits right now.

Regards,

GoCougar