News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| IC3_BEAST

Pretty cool looking new 360
« on: June 15, 2010, 11:20:20 AM »
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/default.htm

yep! its pretty sweet. the 360 done right!

|CoR| GHM

Re: Pretty cool looking new 360
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 11:36:09 AM »
Yeah, the 360 Slim looks nice, but I'm more psyched for Kinect.

|CoR| d307

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 01:17:49 PM »
Looks identical to me, just black...

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 02:57:17 PM »
I wonder if they made this one because the other was still over heating LoL......Mine is in the car i need to send it out tomorrow for repair
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**

|CoR| IC3_BEAST

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
I wonder if they made this one because the other was still over heating LoL......Mine is in the car i need to send it out tomorrow for repair

yeah mine was that way for awhile! then i sent it in got it back sold it and got a PS3!  ;D one of the nice new things is that the new 360 has integrated wireless, they shrunk the components to new manufacturing sizes so that all the components run cooler! along with better ventilation of the entire system. Kinect looks interesting but it's just nothing new. PS3 Eye & Move and the Wii so i'm just going to be curious what Microsoft does with it.

|CoR| GoodOleTaco

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 03:19:58 PM »
I got the Black 4 GB 360 w/Kinnect. I love it. Never been much of a console gamer but...got tired of not being able to play the newer games. Only downside is having to pay for Gold.

As far as the games...I was a bit turned off by the prices of games but..I found that I can go to my local blockbuster here in Mexico, and get the used games...very cheap.

|CoR| Hawkens

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 09:31:22 AM »

That's my new system I bought over Christmas.
It's not had much use other than Netflix though. Was playing EverQuest again since New Years to see old friends and now I'm playing Guild Wars with my son.
The only time the new 360 seems to get a workout is when we play Rockband 3.

I need to start getting some console time in again.

HiL

|CoR| El Dorko

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 02:27:35 AM »
Just bought a 360 today, hasnt been turned off yet. Ive been without an xbox for over a year and a half, I missed you Gears of War!

"Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."