News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

blckspdr

hey |Cor|! :)
« on: August 05, 2010, 11:49:34 AM »
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that gamers4Christ's website is up and running so if any of you guys want to play us in MW2 or Halo3 stop by and fill out a scrim request! God Bless!

www.gamers4Christ.worthyofpraise.org

GoCougar

Re: hey |Cor|! :)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 11:51:26 AM »
I was looking at this and my co-worked yells theres a black widow crawling across your screen!!! Everyone stares and I'm like don't worry everyone it's trapped inside the computer.

Regards,

GoCougar
I shall stand strong and with the Lord by my side I shall vanquish any enemy who dares to stand before me.

blckspdr

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:05:19 PM »
lol

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »
I was looking at this and my co-worked yells theres a black widow crawling across your screen!!! Everyone stares and I'm like don't worry everyone it's trapped inside the computer.

Regards,

GoCougar

He got that from ME!   Hey spidy thanks for add on 360 (IamUnWorldly) Thats me :P  see ingame soon
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**

blckspdr

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »

Regards,

GoCougar

He got that from ME!   Hey spidy thanks for add on 360 (IamUnWorldly) Thats me :P  see ingame soon

yea i was like who is this and why does the name seem so familiar... lol then i looked at your profile ;D

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 02:12:25 PM »

Regards,

GoCougar

yea i was like who is this and why does the name seem so familiar... lol then i looked at your profile ;D
  Yeah added some CoR members as well so i figured if i threw in the HR you all would know its me ;)

Sadly you play alot of MW2 and im a bigger fan of that game VIA PC   Love my mouse n keyboard But i will be buying reach hope to catch you on that game
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**