News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Dr. Wiggy

*GI* Officer's Creed
« on: August 23, 2010, 04:40:26 PM »
*GI* Officer's Creed

Think you have what it takes to be an Officer? The following is a little bit of what we're looking for in our Sgts before we consider them for the rank of an Officer.

In short, this post is for all to understand what being a |CoR| Officer is all about.

1. Most importantly, they should show Christ's love to one and all. ('all' meaning everyone, not just CoR members)
2. They should follow God with all of their heart.
3. They follow the rules of CoR down to the very 'core' of every matter.
4. They are kind, even when they must be firm.
5. They are mature enough to hold the position of rank they have.
6. They shouldn't be 'busy bodies' or 'rumor weeds' spreading gossip about other players/members.
7. They should be true & cool headed. Not easily angered.
8. They should ALWAYS behave themselves in an orderly fashion. It doesn't matter what server they're on.
9. They are actively involved with CoR and it's activities.
10. Finally, BE NICE to people. :icon_wink:

We understand that each person is different in their own way, but this is an overview for everyone here to understand what being an Officer in |CoR| really means
.....and it applies to everyone.

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010

|CoR| Joshinator

Re: *GI* Officer's Creed
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 02:46:50 PM »
Quick question... How'd you get to be an officer again???

LOL just kidding... I just couldn't resist. Your a very good officer :)
"Put your drawers on, and take your gun off." - Blondie from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Blondie

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." - Tuco

|CoR| Deputy Dawg

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 01:16:58 AM »
I think this is a great post Wiggy !

I agree !

iceman2525

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »
i would like to have that job!!!!! but im not even a pvt yet.....

|CoR| The Shameinator

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 05:02:45 PM »
Well put wiggy from my experience in other clans this is a winning formula. I have played in several g-rated family friendly clans over the years. This is the first christian one for me which has been refreshing and a boost in my personal walk. All of you do a good job at keeping this place open friendly and running right. I hope to one day be a CoR officer and to be able to be a part of what this clan is more and more.

I will be striving to better myself and reach these requirements  :icon_biggrin:

I will SHAME you!

GoCougar

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »
i would like to have that job!!!!! but im not even a pvt yet.....

I'm in the same boat my friend.

Regards,

GoCougar
I shall stand strong and with the Lord by my side I shall vanquish any enemy who dares to stand before me.

Dr. Wiggy

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 07:16:15 PM »
We need more quality admins.

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010

RTT_Ben

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 10:44:34 PM »
I wasn't sure if only officers could respond to this but it is very well written and I would follow in a heart beat. Great job!
"And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain."  Isaiah 4:6

|CoR| rndhousemjo

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 12:20:05 AM »
I have been in CoR for about 3 months now and love it I would like too get more involved with the family and be a officer I think I have what it takes and have been posting alot of questions, since my papa died last sunday I have found it easier too talk too you guys as a family and you guys are slowly healing me, I love and am nice too everyone even if there not a cor member I love too meet new people and help there any need on questions about Jesus our Savior. Please let me know what I can do to become a officer, Thanks again family

Rndhousemjo

Aka

Mike Olson

|CoR| Oy

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
I have been in CoR for about 3 months now and love it I would like too get more involved with the family and be a officer I think I have what it takes and have been posting alot of questions, since my papa died last sunday I have found it easier too talk too you guys as a family and you guys are slowly healing me, I love and am nice too everyone even if there not a cor member I love too meet new people and help there any need on questions about Jesus our Savior. Please let me know what I can do to become a officer, Thanks again family

Rndhousemjo

Aka

Mike Olson
Sorry again for your loss.  How have you been?  Haven't seen you around lately.

Oy (Kevin)

|CoR| DoubleOught XX

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »
 :icon_cool:  umm?  what if those who make those rule's don't folow them then what??
 or are they exempt? just asking not accuseing lol
nor height nor depth nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate us from the love of god.
which is in christ jesus our lord!
:romans: 8:39

|CoR| Oy

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 10:52:57 PM »
We (Officers) all agree to follow this creed, from the top down.  If you feel an officer has broken the rules in your presence, go to that person and discuss it with them. 

If you're going by what you heard, that's a rumor.  Stop spreading it and seek the truth from the accused.

Just know there are a lot of half truths being bandied about currently, and if you are not directly involved, you will most likely not know the whole story.

Remember, we are all human and strive daily for Holiness.  We aren't perfect, just striving for it.

Oy

|CoR| DoubleOught XX

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 06:17:31 AM »
 :icon_cool: like i said i'm not accusing anyone period was just asking period.
just wanted to clear the air on that thank's oy.... :icon_razz:
god bless :heart:
nor height nor depth nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate us from the love of god.
which is in christ jesus our lord!
:romans: 8:39

|CoR| Ring_Master

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »
Would like to be more involved in the guild, unfortunately my job sends me out on deployments, TDY's and stages. So I randomly leave a lot

Like a great koala once said, "We will fight them, WITH PEACHES!"

Violent_J2

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 03:59:53 AM »
Sorry but i had one question since i have only been a member since may of 2010. How do you rank up. i had asked it in a post and never got a reply cause the whole account missing issue >.>
David "Tyrant" Spears