News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Strider

TeamSpeak Display
« on: February 22, 2006, 05:00:19 PM »
There is a FREE new tool out there that you can use while you're in game and using TeamSpeak if you want to see who is talking while in game.  It's called TeamSpeak Display and is at http://tsdisplay.sourceforge.net.  It is a very small download.  Once downloaded, follow the directions and once installed you can have it come up on top in game.  It is a very small display, only one letter high.  Put it where you want it before you go in game and it should show up when you go in to play.

|CoR| Chineez

TeamSpeak Display
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 05:22:55 PM »
this is cool strider! nice find! :)
God bless!
-Matt

Eat babies. Go pro.

|CoR| Varick_Adoh

TeamSpeak Display
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »
hey, I downloaded the zip, however there is no install file in it.

What do I do?

|CoR| Bandit

TeamSpeak Display
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 05:09:30 PM »
Found this online from the creator of the program....but not sure where to upload file to.  Plus I couldn't find out if our queryport is different.

- Extract the script to a folder on your harddrive.
- Open demo.php in notepad
- Edit the values after $serverAddress, $serverUDPPort and $serverQueryPort
- Save demo.php
- Upload all files to a webhost
- Open the online hosted demo.php in your browser

//====================== BEGINNING OF CONFIGURATION PART =====================

// The teamspeak server IP or Hostname: (DO NOT INCLUDE THE PORT NUMBER)
    $serverAddress = "SERVER GOES HERE";

// The teamspeak server port you use to connect to the teamspeak server using a teamspeak client
    $serverUDPPort = PORT GOES HERE;

// The teamspeak query port of your server (look in the server.ini of your teamspeak server for
    // this portnumber)
    $serverQueryPort = 51234;

|CoR| Strider

TeamSpeak Display
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »
I don't know why everyone that is trying to get ts display is having trouble.  I went to the link, downloaded it, used winrar to unzip to desktop and began using it.  It's a great tool while in-game so you can see who's talking.