News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Hawkens

Halo: Reach
« on: September 28, 2010, 12:00:32 PM »
Who's playin it?

I'm in the middle of moving but I been trying to play every night I can.
Firefight is 100% more fun than ODST.

HiL

|CoR| Tigger

Re: Halo: Reach
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 04:43:28 PM »
Yeah i picked it up. played threw it pretty quickly, glad they kept the halo feel to it. I have mixed feelings about the whole vote system for matchmaking. I like it because you dont get stuck with what maps you play, you get to pick as a group. but at the same time i feel like im always playing swat or infection. I really like they did away with skill levels, and added the arena. Cool aspect. mixed feelings with the (for lack of better name...) perk system they added. I feel for the most part they balanced the active camo, or the armor shield thing. jet pack is cool, I always use sprint. yay for games like Call of duty and DoD for making me want sprint more than anything else. I have mixed feelings about the sword... being able to beat down a sword and block its attack seemed both good and bad. Love all the original halo and halo 2 maps they brought back. still waiting for hang em high though.

|CoR| Holy_Retribution

Re: Halo: Reach
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »
Sadly after moving I got myself in a hole..... I will how ever get this game sooner then later
**Oath of Blood: Minister of Ownage.**