News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Ch!c|<eNgt

XBOX HELP!
« on: September 29, 2010, 09:54:59 PM »
Do you guys know how to fix a Xbox 360 that has 3red rings at home, I dont have a warenty on it so im just going to try to fix it if i can't ill just buy i new one :D
Check out my band! Click on:

|CoR| Joshinator

Re: XBOX HELP!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 07:35:34 AM »
It's called..... go to the store and buy a ps3..... But really. There are some guides on the interwebz you may want to look into :)
"Put your drawers on, and take your gun off." - Blondie from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Blondie

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." - Tuco

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 09:51:41 AM »
Google x-clamp fix.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  And sometimes it works for a little while and stops working again.  If all else fails, check your local Craigslist-the older 360's are selling pretty cheap so people can buy new ones.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

{~12~} Zion

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 11:10:24 PM »
Do you guys know how to fix a Xbox 360 that has 3red rings at home, I dont have a warenty on it so im just going to try to fix it if i can't ill just buy i new one :D

Did you call xbox about it yet? A little known fact, but Microsoft offers a 3 year coverage on the RROD depending on the error. I think it's E74 that is covered. My second xbox did this and when I called I was surprised to be told it was covered. I shipped it off and they sent me a new one within the week.

The other thing you might want to try it the hot towel trick. There are videos on youtube but basically you wrap it in towels on its side while turned on until it overheats (20 minutes or so). That resets the processor and then the xbox forgets it had the error or something.
Adam Hairfield
Zion