News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| DoubleOught XX

running older version?
« on: April 16, 2011, 06:10:37 PM »
when i go to dod source and go to cor's server it says the server you are trying to get on is running an older version of the game ???? :bang_head:
got any ideas? :rolling_lol:
nor height nor depth nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate us from the love of god.
which is in christ jesus our lord!
:romans: 8:39

|CoR| Smoke

Re: running older version?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 06:35:03 PM »
Stop being so up-to-date.   :rolling_lol:
Nothing but smoke and mirrors my friend....smoke and mirrors.

|CoR| DoubleOught XX

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 06:44:46 PM »
 :icon_cool: well you know how it is when you got alot of dough tideup in a gameing pc only to find out the server is from the 60's lol
nor height nor depth nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate us from the love of god.

|CoR| Oy

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »
I'll see what I can do

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 12:16:58 AM »
Well, I clicked the update button and it was supposed to automatically restart when the update was done.  I didn't see it restart.  If it still says wrong version, then let me know and I will restart the server, but that should be it.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| DoubleOught XX

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 04:35:49 AM »
 :icon_biggrin: thanks luke you the man :goodjob:

|CoR| GoodOleTaco

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 11:31:24 PM »
Its says its running an older version :(

|CoR| Oy

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 11:17:03 AM »
Taco, it's you.  We can get in with no issues (other than some admin stuff being gone now grrrr.)  Make sure you are updating via steam please.

|CoR| Cyber Martian

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 01:47:39 PM »
 :goodjob: thank you oy for getting the admin working! now lets see if we can populate the server!
But now Christ has come as the high priest of the good things of the future, through this greater and better Tent, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this world.