News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Deputy Dawg

Come join us on the DoD:S Server !
« on: August 30, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »
If you have DoD:S, please come join us in the CoR Server 63.209.36.83:27015 we have custom maps, and admin running(Thank you Oy and Luke). Lets work and get this server active, we had 6 people on yesterday, that is wonderful lets see if we can double that. Invite folks on your friends lists, and be sure to welcome our guests as they visit our server. This is a wonderful way to reach out to the Source Community, and perhaps bring some new faces into CoR.

Hope to see you all there ! :)

Dawg

|CoR| Gamil

Re: Come join us on the DoD:S Server !
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 09:02:42 PM »
Yes!!! Source!!! Let's get this party started!!

Playstation Network ID: Gamil
SWTOR: Server: Shadow Hand Character: Gamil

|CoR| Cyber Martian

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 01:26:24 PM »
yes lets play some dod-s :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2: :spam_1: :spam_2:
But now Christ has come as the high priest of the good things of the future, through this greater and better Tent, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this world.

|CoR| Diehard Bob

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 02:46:12 PM »
I just can't seem to run that program very well.  I'll drop in every once in awhile but it is old school for this guy.   :icon_lol:

|CoR| ShootMe

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 07:48:20 PM »
I need to buy it... But do not have any money.

|CoR| Gamil

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »
I'm playing now!!!! woooo!!!

EDIT:
AAHH!!! that was great tonight!!! I hope we can keep the source server populated more.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:21:24 PM by |CoR| Gamil »

Playstation Network ID: Gamil
SWTOR: Server: Shadow Hand Character: Gamil

|CoR| Smoke

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 10:00:41 PM »
EDIT:
AAHH!!! that was great tonight!!! I hope we can keep the source server populated more.

Agreed it was a blasty-blast!
Nothing but smoke and mirrors my friend....smoke and mirrors.