News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

xiontawa

An attempt to bring all XBL Christian gamers together...
« on: October 27, 2011, 11:40:55 AM »
First, I would like to apologize if I am breaking any rules on these forums by posting an ad of sorts. (I am posting on quite a few forums in such a short amount of time, so reading the rules of each is not really possible)

I am a member of a couple online Christian gaming groups, but am mainly an Xbox LIVE gamer.  One thing I have noticed is that there are quite a few Christian gaming groups out there, and they all have XBL groups, but many of them don't have many members.  Well, I had a great idea, what if I could go around to all the Christian gaming groups and bring together all the XBL gamers into one group...  I am not sure how many people would actually be interested in this, but I am a member of at least 3 different "clans" and there aren't really enough active people between all the different games to actually have game nights and what not...

So, I have put together a FB group to gauge interest, since I do not feel the need of putting together a website if there is little to no interest. The idea behind this group would be a universal XBL Christian clan, where you can find more family friendly people who are playing the same games you are...and just maybe start having planned gaming nights and events!

Anyways, I have probably annoyed you enough with coming on here and advertising and not even really introducing myself...but if you have any interest in this at all, please either request to join the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/awesomexboxgroup/ or email me at xiontawa AT gmail DOT com

Thanks and God Bless! :)

|CoR| Joshinator

Re: An attempt to bring all XBL Christian gamers together...
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 02:53:14 PM »
This guy is legit.
"Put your drawers on, and take your gun off." - Blondie from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig." - Blondie

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk." - Tuco

|CoR| GoodOleTaco

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 12:33:08 AM »
I got you on my friends list Xion...look me up..Im MX TacoMan. Id like to join the FB Grp

|CoR| Hawkens

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 12:00:23 AM »
Problem with xbox live is nobody talks to each other on the xbox.
Also, everyone is playing different game.

I'm on the 360 all the time during the weekends.
Not so much during the week until we get our kids one to keep them off my back.

HiL