News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

Hello |CoR|,

I wanted you all to know that:

|CoR| City of Refuge Christian Gaming Community is officially "City of Refuge, Inc" a Registered Non-Profit Organization in the State of Kansas as of March 4th, 2010.  All business will be conducted under this official name "City of Refuge, Inc".

Not For Profit Articles of Incorporation
The name of the corporation:
City of Refuge, Inc

File date: 03/04/2010
File time: 11:37:49
Business Entity Number: 6407993

Registered office in Kansas:

Name of the resident agent at the registered office:
Dade Ronan

Mailing address for official mail:

City of Refuge, Inc

The nature or purpose of the business entity:

The purpose of this business entity is to engage in any lawful act or activity for which the entity may be organized under the laws of Kansas.

A ministry that engages in religious online fellowship and evangelism through websites, computer games, and voice communication. To host religious events relating to fellowship, evangelism, and computer games. To produce materials and programs for maintaining and expanding the ministry.

This corporation will not have the authority to issue stock. The conditions of the membership are set in the bylaws.

Will the powers of the incorporator(s) terminate upon filing the articles of incorporation?
No

Expiration date of the corporate existence:
Perpetual

Tax closing month:
December

Incorporator information:
Dade Ronan

"I declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the state of Kansas that the foregoing is true and correct."

Execution date: 03/04/2010
The signature(s) of the incorporator(s):

Dade Ronan           
Dade Ronan

Kansas Secretary of State seal    

I, Ron Thornburgh, Secretary of State of Kansas, do hereby certify that this is the true and correct copy of the original document filed electronically on 03/04/2010.

signature of Secretary of State
Ron Thornburgh

Kansas Secretary of State
Memorial Hall, 1st floor  -  120 SW 10th Ave.  -   Topeka, Kansas   66612-1594
phone: (785) 296-4564  -   email: kssos@kssos.org   -  url: www.kssos.org
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com