News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Ricey

Remove dod_aura or fix it
« on: August 02, 2012, 05:58:11 PM »
Just want to let the boards know that there is an issue witht he dod_aura map.

Anytime Benji or I try to play on the COR server with that map we can never get our client to finish loading it and it seems to me lately that the source server only has dod_aura on all the time.

Anyone else having this issue as I would like to play on our server sometime :P

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

Re: Remove dod_aura or fix it
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 06:21:36 PM »
I manually changed the map to avalanche.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 07:21:31 PM »
It appears that the timer is not on.  I have been watching the DOD:S server from HLSW and it still has the same time.  I will look into it.  Thanks for posting.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

Dr. Wiggy

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
I can't play aura either.

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010

|CoR| Oy

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 02:15:14 AM »
Weird stuff, not sure why it's doing that.  Luke, you got it covered?

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »
I'm working on it.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »
OK, I think I have the issues fixed.  The server stays on aura because it's a glitch with Source-if there are no players on the server, the server reaches the endround and sits there.  When someone joins, though, it should change to the next map.  However, someone botched the mapcycle.txt file so it was not loading the next map.  I put an "enforce timelimit" plugin on the server, but it doesn't seem to do anything, so...

Pretty sure I also fixed SourceBans, but I haven't been on the server to test.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| Vette

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 01:18:20 PM »
I put an "enforce timelimit" plugin on the server, but it doesn't seem to do anything, so...

Well, it seems to be working now, so either the plugin is working or it was all related to the messed up mapcycle.txt

Ricey

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 02:52:52 PM »
Thanks Vette!