News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Ricey

map clean up & smaller maps?
« on: August 03, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »
So just want to put out a suggestion, could we clean up the list of maps we have for the source server as we have 8 pages worth of maps and many of them are ideal for 14+ people which we never have on our server, also many of them are just not that fun which I think is one of the reason why we hardly have people playing on our server.

Besides cleaning up our list of maps we should look for more maps to add that are ideal for 6v6 or less.

I'll glad spend a weekend going through all of our maps of which ones I think we should keep and get rid of and I'm sure Benji would gladly join me till the point were he gets tired of me owning him  :icon_cool:

|CoR| Vette

Re: map clean up & smaller maps?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »
Well, if you want to suggest ones to add that's fine, but I can't really see deleting any of the ones that are already there.  It's such a pain to upload maps.  :rolling_lol:

As it stands, all of the maps on the server are on the mapcycle.  If you want that changed to just the smaller maps, let me know what they are and I'll change it.
My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more, Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!

|CoR| Judah

Re: map clean up & smaller maps?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 08:40:31 PM »
I'm trying to find some smaller maps for DoD:s but it's tough.  I have yet to finish my frenzy remake, and if there was more interest is old probably create some...