News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Poll

what time should practice be

9:00 pm est
50%
7 (50%)
8:30 pm est

0 (0%)
8:00 pm est
42.9%
6 (42.9%)
7:30 pm est

0 (0%)
or finally 7:00 pm est
7.1%
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: March 06, 2006, 07:00:46 PM

|CoR| Ryman

if you go to practice read this please
« on: March 06, 2006, 07:00:46 PM »
I dont no bout any of u guys but for me practice at 9:00 est is to late to come on. I can only get on for like 45 mins of practice then i have to leave.What time do u think it should be . I think it should be 8:00 est. please vote

|CoR| Shotgun Dave

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 11:35:12 PM »
It's tough when you are trying to gather folks from each time zone simultaneously. I'm not sure of an easy answer. I would likely never make it to practice if it was from 8-9PM Eastern time. I love you guys but time with my son comes before |CoR|.
|CoR| Shotgun Dave*FR*

"Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." (Matthew 9:12-13)

{~12~} Zion

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 11:46:18 PM »
You have to remember people on the Pacific Time Zone, practice would end up being at 5pm for them with an 8pm EST practice. Many people get off work around that time and then have to drive home or are having dinner with their families. For me it would be a 6pm and that's not so bad but it would make it hard to get here in time if I get busy with work and such.
Adam Hairfield
Zion

|CoR| Strider

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 01:50:10 PM »
I can make it anytime that is decided on, but then, I'm retired.  To accommodate the people in Eastern Time would make it difficult for people in Western Time; therefore this would be where the leaders come in and decide for us.

They would need to base that decision on how many people in Eastern Time would it really effect versus the people in later time zones.  If that number is small, they would need to cater to the majority that can make practices.

If we, as individuals, take our commitment to the clan and team seriously, we will show up.  As it is, with the number of people who are on the *GI* team, we have but a minority playing and coming to practice on a regular basis.  Where are the rest of the *GI* team?  Oh, and that's a rhetorical question.

|CoR| The Venemous Duck

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 07:54:24 PM »
I love going to practice but I can't hardly make it anymore.
I wake for work at 4am.  I live in Missouri so practice starts at 8pm for me.  No problem.  Except practice usually doesn't really get started until 8:30-8:45pm.  By time it gets over its 9:30 or 10 and I got to wake up in a few hours.
I am not saying change it for me....but maybe if we try to start more on time it may help.  And no I am not trying to be a smart alec...just trying to give you guys another option.
GOD BLESS
-dylan-
HONOR GOD, HELP PEOPLE!!!