News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Twerp

Wait, she lives?
« on: December 07, 2014, 11:47:26 PM »
Hi guys, Twerp here. I know I know, it's been a very long while since I've posted anything here. Some of you may of may not know this but I am currently in Hawaii doing what some would call missionary work. It's been a great experience that will continue on till august of next year. I've experienced so many things, and have seen God work in miraculous ways. I miss playing on the server with you guys greatly and hope you are all doing well. Hopefully during my Christmas break when I find myself back home I can hop onto the server a couple of times. If you guys would like to here about some of the things I've done I would be happy to share. God bless and I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season! :icon_mrgreen:

|CoR| Oy

Re: Wait, she lives?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 08:26:47 PM »
It's great to see you here! Miss ya kiddo!

|CoR| MtnDew

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 09:49:32 PM »
Nice to hear from you, Twerp! May God bless you as you continue to serve Him.  :icon_razz:
"Take the time to read. Jesus took the time to bleed, for our sins." - Parable (1975)

|CoR| Don'tShootMe

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 07:44:41 PM »
Awesome! Enjoy it and keep serving him Twerp!