News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Oy

Server Suggestions
« on: March 14, 2016, 10:03:09 PM »
Well, as you all know, the DoD server has been a bit DEAD. So, there are other servers that have some great things that maybe we can combine to get some life back into our server.  After all, I know I prefer to play in a non-cussing, Christ honoring server, so there are others that do too!

So please, make your suggestions on what we offer on our server to bring it back to life! It will really help if you know the name of the plugin as well.
O0

|CoR| Cyber Martian

Re: Server Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:47:43 PM »
its good to see that oy has internet  :comp_error: , i am willing to help, and will try to let some people know about this post, to get something going.

But now Christ has come as the high priest of the good things of the future, through this greater and better Tent, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this world.

|CoR| Padawan Squirrel

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 11:38:19 PM »
I would love to see the server with more people again.  I haven't worn the CoR tag in a while because I thought CoR died out.  It is good to see there is interest again and would love to help.  If need be I can work on the drop down menu for the admins.  I have one more year left and I will have my Bachelors in Information Technology, with a focus in networking.  If there is anything I can do, an extent, help please let me know.  I would love to have med mod if possible.

|CoR| SMOKIN ACES

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 11:56:40 PM »
There's a cs:cz pub that i'm in its called =[BMM]=  (brass monkey militia) and it was a non cursing server when i still played in it. The cs:cz server was dying too since the members would play on other servers. Right now bmm and another pub called GG (gleasons gym) have a server together. Maybe this is something we can do with another dod pub to have the server full