News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Shotgun Dave

Coming off the front line for a while
« on: March 17, 2006, 11:01:49 AM »
Folks after this weekend I'm entering a period with extra work at my job, alongside training several new hires in my team and going through a 5-week intensive training class myself. And right after that's done I'm leaving for a vacation. So I'll be on a 'rear echelon assignment', and I'll have enough homework that I can't commit to attending DoD practice nor Congress meetings until around mid-May.

In the best interest of the *GI* team I would ask that you nominate and elect someone else in my place as |CoR| Congress rep for the April-May-June term.

I will continue monitoring the *GI* and prayer/praise subforums and will lift up your requests to the Lord. God bless you all.
|CoR| Shotgun Dave*FR*

"Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." (Matthew 9:12-13)

|CoR| Eärendil

Coming off the front line for a while
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 07:26:55 PM »
I'm always interested in hearing what you're up to, Dave. I know you're a busy guy; sounds like the next couple months will be hectic.  I'll try to remember to pray for you in the coming weeks.
1 Corinthians 15:54 - "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in VICTORY."