News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Moonanite

Sub clans
« on: March 19, 2006, 12:45:01 PM »
I was just thinking woudnt it be a great idea if we had a sub clan match *GI* vs *XP* in a DoD match or a few rounds of NS i think it would be alot of fun.

|CoR| Xphile

Sub clans
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 12:48:03 PM »
It'd be great but the logistics are horrendous. Assuming it's OK with CHL and Hawkens, somone with some time on their hands would have to coordinate the whole thing.
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/f9OzdnS

|CoR| Moonanite

Sub clans
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 02:26:28 PM »
HOw bout on nights when we have practice. We could send out a message weeks in advanced

{~12~} Zion

Sub clans
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 03:18:02 PM »
Quote from: "|CoR| Xphile"
It'd be great but the logistics are horrendous. Assuming it's OK with CHL and Hawkens, somone with some time on their hands would have to coordinate the whole thing.

This kind of brings up something I have been working on over here. It's a secret though lol. I think this would be a lot of fun though. We could have a monthly NS scrim and a monthly dod if we can get enough people together.
Adam Hairfield
Zion

|CoR| Don'tShootMe

Sub clans
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 03:20:17 PM »
i wanna do it

|CoR| Moonanite

Sub clans
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 03:30:07 PM »
What about mondays?

{~12~} Zion

Sub clans
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 03:51:27 PM »
Quote from: "|CoR| Moonanite"
What about mondays?

Possibly. You would really have to talk with Luke about it though. It would have to be later though if we did it on Mondays. On Monday nights Luke shares a message from the Word with us and it's a good time of fellowship. I think pretty much any night could work if we gave people a little advance notice.
Adam Hairfield
Zion

Tim Vader

Sub clans
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
Great idea, i would love to PWN you all again, its been too long.
Like a record baby,
right round, round round!

GrEeK LeGiOnArY

Sub clans
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 08:40:53 PM »
Dod:s or regular dod? Id say dod:s would be sweet to have an epic battle between the XP'ers and the DOD's, but not everyone has it.

|CoR| Don'tShootMe

Sub clans
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2006, 08:45:50 PM »
whatta bout me Gre3k$7a

|CoR| Phoenix

Sub clans
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »
why dont you all form a team and try to take on us at mod...you know i havent fed anyone a reuben in a while...whos up for it?
I'll be up up and away, up up and away. Cuz, they gonna judge me anyway so whatever. I'll be up up and away, up up and way. Cuz in the end they will judge me anyway so whatever.