News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| Strider

Congress Meeting
« on: March 23, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
This is a reminder that there will be a Congress meeting on April 4th, so if anyone has an agenda item they want discussed, please post it here.  If you want something changed, added, a complaint or praise, also post it here.

Remember, we are your representatives here to do your bidding.  You can pm MusicMan, Shotgun Dave or myself if you feel the need.

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

Congress Meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 12:06:50 PM »
1.Making Team Speak open to the public, they might go to a specified channel by default, or open to most of the main sections.

2.All |CoR| monthly newsletter, instead of team specific.  That would definately give more info to pass on, more people from all teams to help create it, and a nice database of recipients.  PHPBB2 has a mass e-mail program integrated in it that could be used.  Could even use every registered person on the Forums.  Might spark more interest.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

|CoR| The Knifer

Congress Meeting
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 12:45:16 PM »
Install a forum mod that shows who edited and deleted posts and at what time.  Ive been hearing from people that posts are being lost with no idea who did the editing.  This will help prevent false accusations and may help if the forums are ever hacked.
|CoR| BGen-The Knifer*GI*
TIC 4 Life

|CoR| DDogbert

Congress Meeting
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 02:36:45 PM »
Encourage the GC and Generals to fill out their testimonies.  I know everyone is busy and I'm not being critical of them, but I think it would be a good way for the clan to get to know their leadership better.

Wears many hats, just not indoors.

|CoR| Chineez

Congress Meeting
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 11:47:02 PM »
the banned section. people are posting but bannings or replies to them arent happening. about 50% of the posts dont even seemed to be looked over. i already told gear about this but i think this should be said.
God bless!
-Matt

Eat babies. Go pro.

Dr. Wiggy

Congress Meeting
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 11:55:01 PM »
Encourage the GC and Generals to fill out their testimonies. I know everyone is busy and I'm not being critical of them, but I think it would be a good way for the clan to get to know their leadership better.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!

I'd LOVE to see some more testimonies!!!!!!!!! :D

God Bless,
Doc
Chain of Command: God. Duty. Honor. Country. The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.

1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
(KJV)

*GI*'s Most Ruthless Forum Admin 2010
*GI*'s Most quotable Forum Admin 2010