News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

|CoR| darkfire010

So sorry
« on: April 03, 2006, 02:37:05 AM »
Sorry for my recent absences. :cry: School has gotten pretty crazy after spring break and I haven't had much free time lately. I'm trying to work in |CoR| because its important to me, but lately I've been pretty swamped with projects, papers, and tests.  Also work (@ Circuit City) is beginning to pick up speed for their spring/summer "campaign". The Lord has been good to me through all of this, and right now I just pray that I continue to stay in his will. I also pray that he will give me wisdom in the choices I make for this summer, fall, and the rest of my life. (career choices.) I sincerely thank you guys for the support and prayer. I hope to be more envolved once things settle.  Just thought I'd share whats goin on in my life.

Psalms 121:108

1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
       where does my help come from?

2 My help comes from the LORD,
       the Maker of heaven and earth.

3 He will not let your foot slip—
       he who watches over you will not slumber;

4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
       will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The LORD watches over you—
       the LORD is your shade at your right hand;

6 the sun will not harm you by day,
       nor the moon by night.

7 The LORD will keep you from all harm—
       he will watch over your life;

8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
       both now and forevermore.

|CoR| Eärendil

So sorry
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 11:12:21 AM »
Good to hear from you.  Hope to game with you/see you on the forums whenever you get the chance.
1 Corinthians 15:54 - "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in VICTORY."

{~12~} Zion

So sorry
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 11:47:35 AM »
Good to hear from you. I'll be praying for you. Don't worry about not being able to play, there are a lot of other things that come first.
Adam Hairfield
Zion