News:

We have a new forums theme. This theme is mobile responsive and SEO compliant. The last one was not.
|CoR| Staff

Poll

Do you own DOD:Source

Yes
Yes, but don't play it
No
No, but plan to buy it

|CoR| Cool_Hand_Luke

Who has DOD:Source
« on: September 18, 2006, 02:45:34 PM »
We need to know who has DOD:Source.  Please participate in the poll, so we can better serve this awesome clan.
Grace & Peace,

Pastor Dade Ronan
|CoR| Pres-Cool_Hand_Luke
Acts 2:38
http://daderonan.com

pha1sity

Re: Who has DOD:Source
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 07:39:03 AM »
 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Me!! As a matter of fact, I dont have anything but the source games  :icon_redface:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 10:57:00 AM by pha1sity »

|CoR| Sox

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 08:34:58 AM »
Yes I have DoD:S, and I would like to play it on the CoR server.

The Bradley

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 10:47:04 AM »
When im not playing WoW, im playing DoD:S.

I just have a funner time playing that game then 1.3.

|CoR| Gamil

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »
I'm with the Bradley on that, I don't play WoW, but DoD:S is more fun for me than 1.3, especially when i'm getting pwned beyond belief, which is most of the time. Plus I don't have any graphics issues with Source, my video drivers really don't like Half-Life or any of it's mods. And video driver Bias aside, back when i only had a FX5700, the drivers for which had no problems ever, but it's FPS were low in Source games, I still liked DoD:Source better.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 12:11:55 PM by |CoR| Gamil »

Playstation Network ID: Gamil
SWTOR: Server: Shadow Hand Character: Gamil

Cupcake

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 02:14:13 PM »
Source is much better, but it takes much longer to connect to a server and to get the game up and running.  Also don't get me started on map download times.

|CoR| Gamil

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 05:27:01 PM »
good point, which is why we should have a mappack somehow, or at least have a compiled list of maps that are on the server, or which may be on hte server, which would some how be automatically updated whenever maps are added or removed from the server, and links to where the maps can be downloaded.

Playstation Network ID: Gamil
SWTOR: Server: Shadow Hand Character: Gamil

pha1sity

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
If there is space on the webhosting there is a way to have Steam DL the maps from a website instead of the server. So you would get the maps at normal DL speeds, not the server side speeds.

|CoR| Thunder

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 07:29:12 PM »
i have it

|CoR| feral_wabbit

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 12:40:35 AM »
I have it but the comp that can play it is still on the fritz :(

(if you are interested in helping the Fix My Computer Fund, you may send a *cough*non*cough tax deductible donation to me at anytime  ;D)
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Saints Row: The Third
Saints Row IV

|CoR| Phoenix

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 08:21:31 AM »
*Im not hijacking this thread, for the record*

if it is maps you are concerned about, most of the uppers in the dod side of |CoR| know that i am great at creating map packs. as a matter of fact i have a map pack set up on our website http://www.themodclan.org/files/DoD_Source_Map_Pack.exe that is the link on it.. it will take a while i think i have about 13 maps on it (including dod_dust its sweet but its a huge map). if someone (swill, deacon, or chl) ask my nicely and give me a list of maps that they want for a map pack i would love to create one for you all under they cor banner...

as for having the game, i love it.  man the best part of it is being able to serve ruebens. just ask swill he was picking parts of his teeth out of his mouth the other day...oh and ason ruebens are not girly, and if you want to find out lets dance...hahahahaha
I'll be up up and away, up up and away. Cuz, they gonna judge me anyway so whatever. I'll be up up and away, up up and way. Cuz in the end they will judge me anyway so whatever.

Juggler

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 11:09:12 AM »
hey guys

im just wondering howcome no one gets on the server? cause i want to play

|CoR| Hippie

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 10:03:52 PM »
I've got Source (purchased as an early release pack) but rarely play it on COR servers.  Maybe I'm going at the wrong times but there is hardly ever anyone out there

Shadow_Of_Sunlight

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
Ive got it and play it all the time! hit me up on xfire!!! lets fill up our server! Woo0()T!!!

|CoR| Lucid

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 10:03:55 PM »
I have source, need to free up some space to install it again but I have it and would LOVE to play it again.

Shadow_Of_Sunlight

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »
SWEET!!! :woohoo:

|CoR| Uncle Jack

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
OOOOO.....I have source too!